Professional Canine Holistic Therapist Certification Course
Instructor: Dawn Cooper, TBMI, TPM Cn., Eq.
Founder, Total Balance Method
Eligible students must have completed the Owner's Canine Holistic Therapy Course.
Students will further their skills in multiple therapies with advanced biomechanics, along with advanced stretches, and massage techniques. Additional study may include elevated techniques in the use of energy, stones, essential oils and other therapeutic tools. Traditional Chinese Medicine therapies are expanded in scope and application.
Students for the Professional Therapist course will choose one of two categories of study focus:
- Sport and Companion Therapy
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Extensive individual tutoring with Dawn Cooper, Total Balance Method Founder
- Advanced instruction with therapeutic techniques and tools
- Video and photo material
Additional Course Materials provided:
- Additional text books as related to focus study
- Instructional DVDs
- Business start up documents/templates
- Protected territory (limited)
Sessions to begin:
Students do not start in sessions. Each student has one year to complete the final exam for the Professional level.
- Completion of final exam
- Video presentations of skills
- Business plan
Students will receive their certificate by mail once they have successfully completed the course and passed the final exam.